To my dear reader,

Hello!!!!

Wishing you a very HAPPY DIWALI!!!

Diyas are kept ready,
Cleanliness is done,
Everyone is waiting,
To celebrate and joy.


So lovely right!
We eagerly wait for one whole year to celebrate Diwali.
Small girls ask their father to buy this color, that color for making rangoli.
Where as boys insistent to buy that one extra cracker.
Mother has a lot to do, cleaning, decorating etc.
Grandmother will be busy with making sweets and snacks.
Grandfather has to pack gifts, along with cheerful teasing of grandma with the help of grandson and grand daughter.
Relatives has a huge list to visit elders home.

So basically if we see none is having a single minute to look for.

Everywhere there are a lot of sweets, lightenings, crackers, decoration, celebrations etc.

But this makes us feel amaze isn’t it?!
Now, you will have question why would this Amaze us!!? Everyone are happy, cheerful and enjoying the beauty of the festival.
True!!!
We agree for the same. In fact we believe that it is the right time for everyone to get together, to meet everyone, to have that warmness of family.
But what Amaze me is mentioned below:

Someone is waiting for her father,
Hoping to buy colors.
While someone is calling his son,
Asking for this Diwali holiday & all.

Mother is insisting to come home,
A Son is trying to figure out a baffle.
Why is his father not allowed
To come, buy & celebrate with all!?

There comes his wife,
Holding tears in eyes & tri-color flag.
Explaining her daughter & son,
Duty always comes before celebration.

Describing that their father is celebrating,
By holding guns in their hands,
To fire anytime with crackle noise,
Holding rangoli of red on their uniform and in their Heart.


Now, you say whether these all amaze us or not!

The piece is still in continuation!!

There are many sons & daughters,
Who are working day & night,
To earn that extra amount,
As a lamp can be enlightened at their home!

Selling crackers, colors & sweets,
Instead of having fun with all,
Just to get some materialistic happiness,
To see that charm & satisfaction on the face of loved one!

But God is very smart ! He always knows how to balance everything in universe.
If there are some people who have sufferings, he also made some people who are satisfied & happy.
So continuing ahead.....


There are some people,
Who have gratitude in their heart,
There are some people,
Who understand that sharing is caring.

These people brings everything in double,
One for their family, one for another family,
Visit to orphanages & backward place,
To Distribute the happiness & joy.

Now you say, whether this amaze you or not.

Dear Reader, Diwali is not just the general Diwali where rangoli is done, sweets are made & crackers are fired!
Each home have their own Diwali!
Each son & daughter have their own crackers & colors.
Each mother have her own wait to make sweets.
Each father have his own hope to hug his son.
Each wife is helping out her family to celebrate their Diwali at best!

Let’s dedicate this Diwali to all those who have that big heart in their soul for our nation and for their family.
Let’s fire a light in our heart to share a happiness of love & care for all our real heroes!!!

With regards & best wishes of Diwali,

Yours sincerely,
Dark Street Hackers

1 Comments

  1. Greetings from Maria James from Florida, United State. It is so overwhelming to know that honest hackers do still exist these days though it's hard to get to them. Have been living under a blind romantic scam with my boyfriend not knowing he was after my Dad money, no way to get to my dad except through me, he was hired to ruin my life. He made me fall in love with him so crazy and after two months of our relationship he traveled without my knowledge and I was so worried about him because I couldn't reach him and this lead me to Wizard Brixton and it was not easy getting to know this great wizard, I email him directly via WIZARDBRIXTON (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM and he then asked me to reach him on WhatsApp if my case was very urgent and I urgently contacted him on WhatsApp with (+1- /807-23 ) 4-0428 ;) Immediately I contacted him' I asked him to help me with the exact location of my boyfriend where-about and he then asked for his mobile number and I gave it out to him not so long he just asked me to wait for 15 minutes and exactly the time he gave to me he got back with unbelievable news.
    I wouldn't have believed him if he didn't get back with proof because I so much trusted my boyfriend and loved him, why I log in to the mobile spy anonymous monitor I saw for myself that he was without another Lady in Maryland, USA. I then see all conversations and WhatsApp voice records with his boss. Well, All thanks to Wizard Brixton though it actually hurts to know the truth his services I highly recommend and he is very active and fast with a sense of humor. Do reach him today for similar cases and loss of funds. He also retrieves my funds back

    ReplyDelete