Dear readers,




                     A very happy mother’s day to you and your mothers. As we proceed you might be thinking that I might tell you some of my feeling on what I feel about my mother and a few loving words on how much I love her and all. To be true I do want to but for now the answer is no. Because I know everyone is busy posting their images with their mothers and telling them how much they love them. And as you do so why don’t you add another name to your mothers’ day list, “Mother nature”.

                   Though it might strike you but don’t you think we have almost forgotten her. And despite all this she continues to provide us shelter and food and no matter how much we hurt her she is busy fulfilling our needs. Years ago when you and I of course didn’t exist, she was so full of life. Greenery everywhere and today when we see around its all concrete buildings everywhere.  
              
                    Back then birds used to fly fearlessly, animals had their forests and human breathed fresh air, ate fresh food straight from the farms. It must have been so peace and silent back then. Can you imagine that world where fruits were directly plucked from the trees and how good it must be felt back then when birds used to chirp and man used to rest under the shade of the trees.

                    And today she must feel so much pain to see all these ruined and her heart must be so broken to see her children suffer from different diseases caused by their own mistakes and this artificial environment created by them by thought that it would suffice them. Today not just humans but also animals and birds and all those living creatures are suffering. And we humans despite knowing everything are shut and paying no heed towards mother nature.

                   A study says we only have 12 years to undo what we have done cause after this there will be no going back.  It isn’t that no one does but the amount of people is still less and it needs to grow. Awareness needs to be spread to everyone out there.

                  I hope as you read this you might feel at least a little bit motivated and if it is so then I am actually successful because when I started writing this piece of mine, I looked around as if someone were calling me out to tell you what is going around. And trust me when I say this, that mother nature needs our help and wants us to come ahead and help her.



                 So, now it’s time to go and I promise to stay connected but on this mother’s day I request you all to not just love the mother from whose womb you took birth but also to the one who is been hurt again and again by our actions. Who makes sure we survive this life. Don’t you think you owe her one?

Stay connected, keep reading, keep living!!!

0 Comments