A very good day to all the readers!

Hope you all are going well in your daily routine. first of all, DARK STREET HACKERS thanks to you for reading our articles or blogs and sparing your precious time for the same. Also, I would personally thank you for supporting my blogs so well. Your comments & reviews always motivates me to write. So, once again Thank you so much.


Coming to this blog today, I would say I have shared a feeling of a person when he/she is shifting to big city to fulfill his/her dreams.
There are many people who shifted from their native place to some other place or even to foreign countries with one or other intention.
This small piece is for the same. I can surely tell you that you might relate yourself at one point while reading this if you are a migrant!


Filled bags with dreams,
planned so many things,
started preparing before weeks,
Now it's time to move & shift.

Giggling in tummy & freeze,
Sometimes for new occurrence,
Sometimes for scary incidence,
But, Now it's time to move & shift.

Allies will be strange,
Places seems endless 
Roads will be new & giant,
Again, it's time to move & shift.

New people, new happenings,
Makes me felt tickled and amazed,
Surrounded with so many things,
Now I moved & shifted.

My Innocence proved me wrong,
Seems dumbness in all their talk,
Lost my integrity,
I finally, moved & shifted.

The bags of dreams got lost,
Even I lost my own,
Crowd here made my faint,
Now I question, why i moved & shifted!?

Learned to be only cruel here,
Your kindness makes you block there,
Your courage & boldness will only help,
If at all you think to move & shift.

Not everyone is your family there,
People always judge you here,
Surrounded with crowd, you will be still alone there,
Think before you move & shift.

I know it takes time to be in new piece,
Of, course had patience in me,
But, if you start loosing yourself,
Come back to your dreams.

Although I can say one thing,
You might get some good belongings (friends),
To guide you & to motivate you,
So thank them before you move back & shift.

Thanking you. Hope you feel connected after reading it.

Stay tuned with us for more knowledge & learning!

1 Comments

  1. Awesome
    It created an image in mind while reading this.

    ReplyDelete