Welcome to my thoughts. Well if you are reading this then of course you are a part of my thoughts. And it really gives me a pleasure to see that despite the fact that everyone remains so busy in their own lives but yet you are here reading what I want to say. Well, I am no great hacker or neither am I a part of the cyber security world, to tell you what you should do when your data is being accessed by someone without your consent.

             All I have is too many thoughts which I crave to share. You can for sure read all the updates from “DARK STREET HACKERS” but what I shall share here is something different from everything. With everything around me, I am neither interested in cyber security nor protecting my data. All I am concerned is what about the protection of our life. What about our problems? What about life issues? When everything goes down, and it’s all dark around us, we surely don’t know how to come out of it. We either curl up ourselves in a quilt and start crying or there’s another way which is a bit difficult. It isn’t impossible but it is really difficult.


       That is "encouraging yourself". And trust me it is difficult but once you go for it nothing becomes impossible. All you need to do is give a second thought and think nothing wrong ever happened. And give yourself a kick, get out of the bed and go out to the world and say “Yeah, bring it on”.  Isn’t that what everyone expects from us? But this time when you do it, do for yourself not because “Everyone expects”.
       
         No matter whatever the hurdles are, no matter how uneasy the roads are, in the end it is you who will have to face it. It’ll always be “you” who has to answer yourself. And it is really difficult to answer yourself a satisfactory answer. Remember one thing just one, that no matter how many people join you on this road of life and how many leave you, it’ll be you who is going to live.

        May be you won’t live long, maybe months or maybe years, but as long as you live why not make it worthy of living. So that when you are lying on your deathbed, you’ll give a big smile to it and say the same thing “Yeah, bring it on”.

                                              To end this up just a single thought for this ,

        “YOU ARE BORN ONCE, YOU DIE ONCE, BUT YOU LIVE EVERYDAY AND THAT EVERYDAY DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE WASTED ”.


Stay connected, keep living.... 

5 Comments

  1. People should read something like this in mornings, It motivates you to do something better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog and it' s interesting part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thinking, nice writing, keep it up Saumya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...you readers really motivate me

      Delete