Hello Readers!

I want to share an incident with you all. I assure that it is not boring one.

I was traveling to my office in an auto. These were the days I was all broken. I failed in a lot many things. I was feeling frustrated with myself. I was at the stage where I want to lock myself in a room and cry aloud so that none can see me but my heart gets satisfied. I stopped doing the things which I liked the most. I was in my own but I was no where. In fact the situation reached to a stage where a person beside me is asking or speaking something to me but I was all mute. He or she has to shake me off and ask, 'Are you there?' And I, to hide all these things inside me simply says,'yeah! go ahead., I am here.'

The signal stopped there and I came back from the thoughts I was thinking of which I actually don't even know. The auto moved ahead and I saw a small 7-8 years old girl was trying to protect her small little 4 to 5 year brother from this vehicle rush. The clothes they wore were just a heart satisfactory which has nothing to do with covering their bodies. The boy was actually running towards the next side to eat that small biscuit pack given by one of the person sitting in a car. All of sudden the rain started and I shifted myself towards the middle side of the seat so that I don't get wet. But then immediately they both stuck to my mind and I try to see them by turning back, they started dancing and laughing.

I went ahead and I said auto driver to take a stop as I want to buy vegetables. He stopped at one of the stall and I was gathering the vegetables I want to buy for. I saw his daughter is sitting down near that still and reading some regional language book of history, in that so loudly environment. I asked her to go and read at peaceful atmosphere. The shopkeeper said she don't deserve she failed 2 times still wants to study and being her uncle I can't afford it. I am not her father. She started crying and ran from there. I bought my vegetables and came back to my auto. I was in my sorrow & thoughts and ignored all these happenings.

I reached to my place and continued with my routine.
But that was not it!!
I felt a sudden jerk inside me. So, I wrote my perception in the below piece.

Do let me know what is your perception after reading this....


You have food to eat,
You have roof to sleep,
You have attire to dress in,
You have mental and physical peace,
Thus, You are blessed!

You are surrounded by close ones,
who support you in your odd ones.
You are asked by someone,
how was your day went on.
You are very blessed!

You have someone's shoulder to cry,
whether mother, father, friends or loved one.
You can rigidly demand things,
also, get it fulfilled shortly.
This is because you are blessed!

You have wings (facilities) to fly ( to fulfill your dreams).
You have open sky (a lot of opportunities) to take off a flight.
You have schools, colleges and universities,
to achieve the ocean of sagacity.
So, you are all blessed!

Don't complaint for small obstacles,
Don't be sad with little failures,
Have an immense positivity,
And feel the blessing you are surrounded with.



So, guys think once about that brother and sister who don't have clothes or shelter to stay and protect themselves. Think about that girl who don't have anyone who can give wings to her dreams, has none on whom she lay down and cry or speak out what she needs.

You, Me and Who so ever is reading this are really really blessed one. We have everything. So, don't get affected by the things which don't work out according to your plan, don't feel frustrated for your failures, don't always complain about the things which you missed of, don't demand things when you aren't eligible for.

ALWAYS FEEL THE BLESSING AROUND YOU.
YOU ARE REALLY BLESSED ONE.

Stay connected, Stay Blessed!

0 Comments